What we expect from volunteers:
- To become familiar with the mission of MAYC and the goals of the program
- To be a good representation of MAYC while volunteering
- To adhere to rules similar to those found in a workplace
- To be reliable when scheduled to volunteer
- Work with MAYC staff to find opportunities that match your skills and interests
- To take initiative and be a positive role-model to members
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
What you can expect from MAYC:
- Respect and consideration for you as a valuable member of MAYC
- Help in becoming familiar with policies, rules, staff, and youth
- To help you find tasks that closely match your skills and interests
- To provide feedback, opportunities, encouragement, and recommendations
- To be flexible with your schedule
If you would like to volunteer at MAYC, please contact us!
Possible volunteer activities include:
- Interact with children
- Help with crafts, games, and activities
- Attend field trips
- Mentor youth and model appropriate behavior
- Assist with snack and meal-time
- Have fun with kids!
Do you have a specific talent that you’d like to share with members?
Do you want to run a community service, or one-time project with our members?
Let us know at email@example.com!